Enter for a chance to win prizes including: Grand Prize: 7-night stay at the Margaritaville Vacation Club® resort in Puerto Rico, including 2 rounds of golf!
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Margaritaville Vacation Club Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the contiguous continental United States (excluding RI) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”), Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).
2. Entry Period: August 1, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through October 31, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.margaritavillevacationclub.com (the “Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions to submit the required information to complete an entry.
Entry may also be available via paper or electronic entry forms at select Jimmy Buffett concert tour locations and Margaritaville sponsored events during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per day, regardless of method of entry. Subsequent attempts on any one day to submit an entry from the same person and/or email address are void. You may not enter with multiple email addresses or any other means to submit multiple entries. Anyone who does so, or attempts to do so, may be disqualified. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
You may be given the opportunity to choose to be contacted by and to receive promotional messages from the Sponsor and about the Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham. Your election to do so is optional and will not affect your chances of winning.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. All entries must be submitted by manual completion of the applicable entry method. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified.
4. Selection and Notification of Winners:
SELECTION OF WEEKLY WINNERS: A series of 13 separate weekly drawings will be held, one on each Sunday during the Sweepstakes Period, starting on August 9, 2015, and ending on October 31, 2015. A week is defined as beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on a Sunday, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the following Saturday, except that the first week of the sweepstakes begins on Saturday, August 1, 2015 and ends on Saturday, August 8, 2015. All non-winning entries in each weekly drawing remain eligible for any subsequent weekly drawing(s). Each valid entry also is eligible for the Final Drawing for the Grand Prize.
SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: The Final Drawing will be held on or about November 1, 2015, from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, to award the one (1) Grand Prize listed below. Winners of the weekly prizes described in the preceding section are eligible to also win the Grand Prize.
Potential winners in each drawing will be notified by telephone and/or email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Failure to respond to any winner notification within seven (7) days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. Prizes/Odds: The following prize(s) are available:
Thirteen (13) Weekly Prizes (One for each weekly drawing): A $100 Margaritaville gift card for each weekly drawing except for the last week of the month. A $500 American Express gift card will be awarded on the last drawing of each month. Weekly drawings will occur on the following dates: August 9, 16, 23, & 30, 2015; September 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2015; October 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2015; and November 1, 2015.
One Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of: a seven (7) day, six (6) night stay at the Wyndham Rio Mar resort in Puerto Rico ("Resort") for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest in a premium “Margaritaville Vacation Club” room; round trip coach-class air transportation for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest from a major Continental U.S. airport nearest the Winner's residence to the San Juan Airport; ground transportation to and from Resort; an “Amenities Package”; and a "Margaritaville Sun Pack." The Amenities Package includes an $800.00 American Express gift card, which can be used for the Winner’s choice of: (i) Golf at the Resort, (ii) Mandara Spa treatments, (iii) Resort excursions, (iv) meals at the Resort, (v) any combination thereof, or (vi) or any other purpose. American Express gift card is subject to issuer's standard terms and can be used where American Express is accepted. The Margaritaville Sun Pack includes two (2) t-shirts, two (2) pairs of flip flops, and two (2) pairs of sunglasses. Total ARV of the Grand Prize including the airfare costs is approximately eight thousand US dollars ($8,000.00).
Grand Prize Conditions. Any difference between actual value and advertised value will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all additional meals, beverages, transportation or other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to each Grand Prize Winner as income. The Grand Prize Winner must provide Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of each Grand Prize Winner for the value of the Grand Prize received. Major credit card will be required at check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Winner and travel companion must have all necessary travel documents and must travel on same itinerary. Any traveling companion taking part in the trip who is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who also must execute all documents on behalf of the minor. Travel must be completed within twelve (12) months of the Grand Prize Drawing and must be booked at least thirty (30) days in advance through Wyndham Vacation Ownership. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or a portion of the prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize or a portion of the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All dates are subject to availability. No responsibility is assumed for events beyond Sponsor's control.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning in any weekly drawing depend on the aggregate number of entries received from the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period until the entry deadline for that drawing; odds of winning in the Final Drawing depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
6. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering, you agree that: (a) Sponsors, Margaritaville Enterprises LLC and Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, and retailers and agents, (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, any you hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, Facebook profile picture, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors discretion, and (e) noncompliance with any provision of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
7. General: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified, and Sponsors reserve the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winners from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
8. Additional Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
9. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules, or the names of the Winners, available after November 30, 2015, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Margaritaville Vacation Club Sweepstakes,” Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6900 Turkey Lake Rd., Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32819. Requests must be received by December 31, 2015.
10. Sponsor: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6900 Turkey Lake Rd., Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32819
11. Administrator: Bubbleup, 719 Sawdust Road, Suite 104, The Woodlands, TX 77380